Notice on China-ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Economic and Trade Cooperation Fair
To further strengthen exchanges and to deepen cooperation in sustainable development among young entrepreneurs from China and Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries, the China International Youth Exchange Center and the ASEAN-China Centre will hold the China-ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Economic and Trade Cooperation Fair in September. It will be jointly organized by Zhaoqing Municipal CPC Committee and Zhaoqing Municipal Government. The details are as follows:
September 20 (Wednesday) - September 22 (Friday), 2023
Wyndham Grand Zhaoqing Downtown (No. 13, Xinghu Road, Duanzhou District, Zhaoqing City, Guangdong Province)
III. Organizing Bodies
China International Youth Exchange Center
China-ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Association
ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Council
Zhaoqing Municipal Government
International attendees (about 100):
Representatives of ASEAN government agencies, embassies and business associations
Representatives of entrepreneurs from ASEAN countries
Chinese attendees (about 180):
Representatives of the main organizers and relevant organizations
Representatives of young entrepreneurs
Ⅴ. Agenda (Interim)
September 20 (Wednesday)
All day Check-in
September 21 (Thursday)
10:15 Main forum
1. Keynote Speeches
(1) ASEAN Countries' Cooperation with China and Bilateral Trade
Speaker: Bagas Adhadirgha
Rotating Chairman of ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Council and Head of Advisory Board of Indonesia Young Entrepreneurs Association (HIPMI)
(2) New Opportunities for Industrial Cooperation between the ASEAN and the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
Speaker: Head of the leading group office in promoting the building of GBA in Guangdong Province (interim).
(3) Introduction on cooperation between Zhaoqing city and ASEAN.
Official at the Zhaoqing Municipal Government (interim)
Subject: New Cooperation Opportunities for China-ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs
(1) Deborah Melissa Bottreau, Secretary-General of ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Council & President of Malaysia Young Entrepreneurs Association
(2) Oknha Pech Bolen, President of Cambodia Young Entrepreneurs Association
(3) Charmaine N. Cobankiat, President of Philippines Young Entrepreneurs Association
(4) Teerin Tanyawattanakul, Chairman of Young Entrepreneur Chamber of Commerce Thailand and Chairman of Thailand Young Entrepreneurs Association
(5) Dang Hong Anh, Chairman of Vietnam Young Entrepreneurs Association
(6) Head of Guangzhou Xpeng Motors Technology Co., Ltd.
China-ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum
14:30 China-ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Dialogue on Innovation and Development
(1) Senior Executive of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (interim)
(2) Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, Chairman of Ayala Group in the Philippines
(3) Kamthorn Leelertphan, General Manager of Twin Lotus Thai in China
(4) Li Yan, Chief Representative of Malaysia National Petroleum Limited in China
(5) Heads of enterprises from ASEAN countries
16:30 China-ASEAN Business Cooperation and Exchange Exhibition
(1) Exhibition booths are set up for China and the ASEAN countries.
(2) The exhibition covers equipment manufacturing, environmentally friendly new energy and new materials, international trade, biomedicine, agriculture and modern service industries
(3) On-site Negotiations
18:00 Signing ceremony for intents of cooperation
China-ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Exchange Conference
19:00 Thematic promotion: China-ASEAN Cooperation on Sustainable Development
(1) Goh Chai Li , President of Young Entrepreneurs Association Brunei
(2) Philaiphone Vongpraseuth, President of Lao Young Entrepreneurs Association
(3) Cheng Chen Long John, Representative of Young Business Leaders Alliance, Singapore Business Federation
(4) Aung THURA, Chairman of Myanmar Young Entrepreneurs Association
(5) Head of China Railway International Group (interim)
(6) General Manager of Southeast Asia Office of Xiaomi Co., Ltd. (interim)
September 22 (Friday)
Morning Planned Visits
09:00 Visit Sihui Fuji Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
10:30 Visit Sihui Guoyao Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.
11:00 Visit Guangdong Marshell Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
9:00 Visit Sihui Guoyao Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.
10:00 Visit Guangdong Marshell Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
11:30 Visit Sihui Fuji Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Afternoon Planned Visits
14:30 An Introduction on Zhaoqing High Technology Industry Development Zone
15:00 Visit Guangdong Ruiqing Times New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
16:00 Visit XPeng Motors Intelligent Network Science and Technology Industrial Park
17:00 Visit Zhaoqing Leoch Battery Technology Co., Ltd.
14:30 An introduction on Sihui, a county-level city in Zhaoqing
15:00 Visit Zhaoqing Ya Lan Fang Agricultural Technology Co., Ltd.
16:00 An Introduction on Zhaoqing High Technology Industry Development Zone
16:30 Visit Zhaoqing Dahuanong Biology Medicine Co., Ltd.
17:30 Visit Guangdong Zhenghuizhu Food Technology Co., Ltd.
1. Please fill in the registration form (see attachment) and send it to the organizer no later than August 30 (Wednesday).
2. Transportation and accommodation expenses should be borne by participants.
3. Attendees must be the legal representative or person in charge of a business.
VII. Contact Information
Xin Pengda, Wang Zhan
Phone Number: 86-10-64640765，86-10-64608340