Recruiting Summer Internships for International Students in China
The China International Youth Exchange Center will continue its cooperation this summer with enterprises to provide training for international students in China. We are now inviting Chinese companies to offer summer internship positions to them.
The Internships for International Students in China program is designed to help overseas students learn more about China's economic and social development and accelerate the internationalization of Chinese enterprises, as well as lead global youth to take an active part in the Belt and Road construction and building of an open world economy.
Medium-sized and above enterprises with internship needs
From July to August 2022, no less than two full months
Foreign students studying for a bachelor's degree or above in China
1. Posts should focus on scientific research, production, management and public relations.
2. Enterprises should assist the international students to apply for an internship visa and sign an internship agreement with the student.
3. Enterprises should cover the students' accommodation during the internship and offer food and transportation allowances.
4. Each enterprise should receive no less than two interns.
5. Enterprises should provide complete training for interns and issue proof of internship.
6. Enterprises interested in the program need to fill out a job recruitment form and provide a brief introduction of the enterprise, a copy of their business license and a copy of the ID card of their legal representative.
May 7, 2022 (The results will be reported to the enterprises by early June)
Organizer: CIYEC Economical Cooperation Department
Contact: Ms. Wang (010-64608340)