Recruiting Internships for International Students in China
The China International Youth Exchange Center is planning to launch a program of "Internships for International Students in China", in a bid to help those students learn more about China's economic and social development and accelerate the internationalized process of Chinese enterprises, as well as to lead global youth to take an active part in the Belt and Road construction and building of an open world economy.
I. Where internships will be located
Large and medium-sized enterprises in the Yangtze River Delta region, the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and the Pearl River Delta region, along with enterprises of economic and technological development zones and high-tech zones across the country.
From July to August 2021, no less than the full two months
Foreign youths studying for bachelor's degree or above in China
1. Posts should focus on scientific research, production, management and public relations.
2. Enterprises should assist the international students to apply for an internship visa, and sign an internship agreement with the university and the student.
3. Enterprises should cover the students' expenses of accommodation, food and transportation during the internship, and give them appropriate subsidies.
4. Each enterprise should receive no less than three intern students.
5. Enterprises should provide a complete pre-job training for interns, and issue a certificate after the internship.
6. Enterprises interested in applying for the program need to fill in the job recruitment form, and provide a brief introduction of the enterprise, a copy of the business license and a copy of the ID card of the legal representative.
April 30, 2021 (The results will be reported to the enterprises by early June)
Organizer: CIYEC Economical Cooperation Department
Phone Number: Xin Pengda (010-64640765), Wang Zhan (010-64608340)